Heavy Duty Support at Branch Intersections.
Rounded Edges to Minimize Stress Points
Gasketed PVC sewer main has a gasket in every hub to seal the connections.
Gasketed pipe is required by many municipalities for public sewage systems，It is typically installed underground.
The pipe ends and fitting ends (street ell, bushing) are beveled to make it easier to insert into a gasketed hub.
Pipe joints have a bell. You should bevel every edge that you cut.
Pipe and fittings shall be manufactured from virgid PVC(polyvinyl chloride) vinyl compounds.
DIN gaskets are designed specifically for DIN fittings.
The underside of the gasket is flat and butts up against the welding liner's flat face, while the top side has a rounded edge which fits nicely into the groove of the welding male.Specification:
|Description||PVC INSERT FLANGE||Size||63-400MM|
|Standard||ISO 1452||Color||Light Grey|
|Working Pressure||PN10 10Bar,1.0Mpa||Temperature||Max 60°C / 140°F|
1. Light weight, convenient handling and loading: less density, convenient handling, loading and unloading, construction.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, for the chemical industry is very suitable.
3. Low fluid resistance: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, and the fluid resistance is small, which effectively improves the hydraulic condition of the pipe network and reduces the system operation cost.
4. High mechanical strength: The pipe has good compressive resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength.
5. Simple construction: the pipeline connection construction is quick and easy, and the construction cost is low.
6. Low cost: low price, convenient transportation, construction, long service life, so the overall cost is low.
7. Does not affect the water quality: it is confirmed by the dissolution test that does not affect the water quality, suitable for large-scale popularization and application.