PVC pipe is not only one of the earliest plastic pipes to be developed and applied, but also a synthetic material that is loved, popular and widely used in the world today. PVC-U (hard polyvinyl chloride) water supply and drainage pipe fittings are widely used in the building water supply and drainage industry due to their strong corrosion resistance, easy bonding, low price, and hard texture.
ERA hard PVC water supply and support pipe glue high-strength adhesive
Special glue for water supply: It is used for PVC pipeline systems working under high pressure, such as tap water (drinking water) drinking water supply pipelines for residential buildings, buildings, venues, etc.
Special glue for drainage: suitable for low-pressure PVC pipeline systems, such as various residential, municipal and industrial sewage drainage pipelines and various types of PVC components for building profiles.
CPVC special glue: suitable for the bonding of CPVC fire-fighting piping system, is a good helper for automatic sprinkler piping system.
Convenient and durable
The bonding is completed by dissolving the bonding surface, and it dries quickly. The small diameter can be fastened in three minutes, which is convenient for installation and construction.
High bonding strength, good sealing performance, good weather resistance, and the maximum pressure is 60bar.
High and stable quality
High-quality raw materials, advanced technology, high-end equipment.
All products comply with QB/T2568-2002 "Standard Specification for Solvent-Based Adhesives for Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC-U) Plastic Piping Systems".
The water supply glue meets GB/T17219-1998 "Safety Evaluation Standard for Drinking Water Transmission and Distribution Equipment and Protective Materials".
Of course, choosing the right adhesive is not enough. A tight, leak-tight piping system is also inseparable from standard construction steps:
1. Cut the tube vertically, chamfer, remove debris
2. Use detergent or rag to clean the mud and oil on the bonding surface
3. Test the tightness of dry insertion of pipes and fittings and measure the depth of the socket with a ruler to determine the amount of glue applied
4. Apply enough glue evenly on the pipes and fittings
5. Quickly push the tube to the bottom in a rotating way and keep it still for 10 seconds.
6. Wipe off the excess glue from the interface
7. Wait until the glue is completely dry before it can be pressed with water