System: ERA PPR pipes, due to its high impact strengh and light weight makes it most reliable and sophisticated system to be employed in plumbing applictions and water supply(hot and cold).
Scope: ERA brand PPR pipes are suitable for transferring or discharging chemical media, such as industrial piping system.
ERA’s PPR is the ideal and above all cost-effective solution for piping installations in schools, hospitals, hotels, office blocks as well as in fields of modular construction.
PPR is very economically placed in comparison to most of the alternative piping system.
PPR has been designed and produced as a piping system for hot and cold water supply as well as for heating applications.
These PPR systems have a high temperature and pressure resistance and are suitable for drinking water.
|Description||PPR PRESSURE PIPES||Size||20-160MM|
|Brand||ERA||Temperature||Max 95°C / 203°F|
1. health and environmental protection. Polypropylene is an environmentally friendly material and can be used as drinking water transport.
2. the joint with hot melt connection, become one body, 100% no leakage, other materials with wire connection, its seepage resistance is less, also avoid the toxicity of glue bonding.
3. conveying resistance is small.
4. the price is cheap and moderate.
5. long service life, according to the national standard GB/T18742 production and use can be used for 50 years.