Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), abbreviated as PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) in English, is a vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) in the peroxide, azo compounds and other initiators; or under the action of light and heat radical polymerization reaction mechanism Polymerization from the polymer. Vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resin.
PVC is an amorphous structure of white powder, a small degree of branching, the relative density of about 1.4, the glass transition temperature of 77 ~ 90 ℃, 170 ℃ began to decompose , poor light and heat stability, above 100 ℃ or After long time sunlight exposure, it will decompose to produce hydrogen chloride, and further autocatalytic decomposition, causing discoloration, physical and mechanical properties also decreased rapidly, in practical applications must be added stabilizer to improve heat and light stability.
Industrial production of PVC molecular weight is generally in the range of 50,000 to 110,000, with greater polydispersity, molecular weight increases with decreasing polymerization temperature; no fixed melting point, 80 ~ 85 ℃ began to soften, 130 ℃ into a viscoelastic state , 160 ~ 180 ℃ began to change into a viscous flow state; have better mechanical properties, tensile strength of about 60MPa, impact strength of 5 ~ 10kJ / m2; have excellent dielectric properties.
PVC was the world's largest general-purpose plastic production, is widely used. In building materials, industrial products, daily necessities, floor leather, floor tiles, artificial leather, pipe, wire and cable, packaging film, bottles, foam materials, sealing materials, fiber and so on are widely used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ensure the quality of the pressure pipe welding
- To ensure non-polluting health and safety
- Can meet the requirements of the specification
- To prevent abnormal water level changes in the ...
- The construction method is simple, easy to oper...
- A high-strength, corrosion-resistant material
- Corrosion resistance, wide range of application...
- Improve the preparation of a higher impact resi...
- Conducive to improve transconductance
- Enhance the use of pph pipe advantage